Chaga Tea 3 oz
Taste the Forest in Every Cup
Black Magic Wild Chaga Tea is an ancient mushroom tonic revered for activating mental clarity, supporting the immune system & elevating energy levels.
Sustainably harvested with love in Canadian birch forests and sun dried slowly, our wild chaga mushroom contains the greatest storehouse of medicinal & mystical properties of any superfood in the world, due to the diverse soil diversity and forest purity.
The years of collecting minerals from the forest & forming its unique antioxidant & fungi enzymes makes our mature Chaga superabundant in nutrients. Sun dried slowly to capture the ultra violet rays of light & Vitamin D2 and stored in birch boxes to retain the energetic signature of the home forest, keeps our chaga in a realm of its own.
Brew yourself a cup of nature's black gold to support your immunity, open your pineal gland & find your innate balance.
Canadian wild harvested sun-dried chaga mushrooms
HOW TO MAKE CHAGA TEA
Add the full bag of Black Magic Wild Chaga Tea into a medium pot with 3 liters of spring water. Brew the pieces of chaga on medium heat for 1 hour minimum (longer is better for nutrient extraction).. The water will turn to a rich dark amber color. Pour yourself a cup of magic to savor & enjoy.
- Top off the pot with spring water between brews.
- Leave pot on stove top between batches with the lid on.
- You can brew your Wild Chaga Tea 21 times or until the water turns transparent.
HOW MUCH CHAGA TEA TO DRINK
Enjoy 1-2 cups of Wild Chaga Tea daily. We love a warm cup of chaga in the morning as an earthy coffee replacement or as your evening night cap for lucid dreaming.
The taste is rich in earthy tones of vanilla, chai & birch, like drinking the forest in a cup. Use your Wild Chaga Brew as your liquid base for making coffee, chai & soups, or cool it down for your smoothies & desserts.
Indulgence in Black Magic Wild Chaga Tea supports responsible mushroom foraging & education. Proceeds from every sale are donated to reforestation organizations & wildlife preserves. Thank you for helping us take care of the forest.
- Harvesting mature chaga only (20+ years old), leaving plenty for the tree to be sustained & nourished.
- Geotagged locations to stay present with growth patterns to keep this denizen of the forest proliferating.
- Blessing the tree pre-harvest, speaking words of gratitude for the forest providing such a rare and divine treasure. Respect the magic.
You can feel the forest love in every sip.